While showing homes to some new rockstar clients last week, it occured to me that I have developed a routine while showing a home. There are several things I point out to my clients and for a lot of first time home buyers, they appreciate the extra information. I figured maybe the rest of you […]
Tag Archives: home
- Professional Like Bert or Salesman Like Ernie April 21, 2012
- Rethink – The Role REALTORS® Play October 2, 2012
- Top 30 Worthy: SaskMusic Spotlight 2012 May 7, 2012
- A View from the Buyer’s Shoes: For Sale by Owner January 30, 2012
- Louis CK: 5 Questions About the Value You Provide February 25, 2012
- The REthink Audio Blog January 17, 2014
- REthink – What Is Your Home Worth? January 13, 2014
- The Me Free Social Media Diet January 7, 2014
- What Do You Believe? July 23, 2013
- REthink – 4 things WE do to fuel the FSBO fire May 7, 2013
- REthink: Sex Sells | Rockstar Homes: […] heard us mention the term It’s Ab...
- REthink – 4 things WE do to fuel the FSBO fire | Rockstar Homes: […] For more of my thoughts on FSBOs, read m...
- Rethink – What Is Your Home Worth? | Rockstar Homes: […] More of our thoughts on Asking Price [...
- Jeph Maystruck: Brin great post! Good for you, and I don't consi...
- New Year’s Resolution: The Me Free Social Media Diet | Rockstar Homes: […] there are other tempting tweets, (refer ...
A&E ambulance chase brain injury brand brandi branding brarry weiss Brin Werrett business business lessons buying commfree darrell sheets dave hester for sale by owner foundation fsbo helmets home inspection jarrod jay leno jaywalking Jeph Maystruck jessica halladay justin bieber kid rock louis ck o'hanlons pricing real estate real estate revolution realtor regina regina realty rethink rob reynar Rockstar Homes royal lepage selling social media storage wars swagger value weird