While showing homes to some new rockstar clients last week, it occured to me that I have developed a routine while showing a home. There are several things I point out to my clients and for a lot of first time home buyers, they appreciate the extra information. I figured maybe the rest of you [...]
Tag Archives: inspection
- Professional Like Bert or Salesman Like Ernie April 21, 2012
- Top 30 Worthy: SaskMusic Spotlight 2012 May 7, 2012
- Rethink – The Role REALTORS® Play October 2, 2012
- Louis CK: 5 Questions About the Value You Provide February 25, 2012
- Brokers in Kilts and Ninja Lawyers February 3, 2012
- Rethink – 4 things WE do to fuel the FSBO fire May 7, 2013
- Rethink: Sex Sells February 10, 2013
- The Evolution of Social Media Sales February 1, 2013
- 5 Courses of Exceptional Customer Service January 31, 2013
- Rethink – Adding Lifestyle November 4, 2012
- Mitch Gallant: I love the transparency, I understand this is for ...
- Miguel: I'm enjoying your blog posts and this article rea...
- Mary Weimer: I always enjoy your blog, Brin, and this one in pa...
- Norm Fisher: An excellent post, as always, Brin. There's a lot...
- @kiltedbroker: Amazing - this is why I love doing business with y...
A&E ambulance chase brain injury brand brandi branding brarry weiss Brin Werrett business business lessons buying commfree darrell sheets dave hester financial planner for sale by owner foundation fsbo helmets home inspection jarrod jay leno jaywalking Jeph Maystruck jessica halladay justin bieber kid rock louis ck o'hanlons pricing real estate realtor regina regina realty rethink rob reynar rob reynay Rockstar Homes royal lepage selling storage wars swagger value weird