While showing homes to some new rockstar clients last week, it occured to me that I have developed a routine while showing a home. There are several things I point out to my clients and for a lot of first time home buyers, they appreciate the extra information. I figured maybe the rest of you […]
Tag Archives: inspection
- Professional Like Bert or Salesman Like Ernie April 21, 2012
- Louis CK: 5 Questions About the Value You Provide February 25, 2012
- Rethink – The Role REALTORS® Play October 2, 2012
- Top 30 Worthy: SaskMusic Spotlight 2012 May 7, 2012
- Rethink: Possession Day April 25, 2012
- What Do You Believe? July 23, 2013
- Rethink – 4 things WE do to fuel the FSBO fire May 7, 2013
- Rethink: Sex Sells February 10, 2013
- The Evolution of Social Media Sales February 1, 2013
- 5 Courses of Exceptional Customer Service January 31, 2013
- @kiltedbroker: Well said Brinley... well said....
- Richard Finnie: Since the workshop I can honestly say that I have ...
- Mitch Gallant: I love the transparency, I understand this is for ...
- Miguel: I'm enjoying your blog posts and this article rea...
- Mary Weimer: I always enjoy your blog, Brin, and this one in pa...
A&E ambulance chase brain injury brand brandi branding brarry weiss Brin Werrett business business lessons buying commfree darrell sheets dave hester financial planner for sale by owner foundation fsbo helmets home inspection jarrod jay leno jaywalking Jeph Maystruck jessica halladay justin bieber kid rock louis ck o'hanlons pricing real estate realtor regina regina realty rethink rob reynar rob reynay Rockstar Homes royal lepage selling storage wars swagger value weird